· The population increased to 303,845 with an annually growth rate of 1.85%
· Develop at least five big villages to become small towns, 100 % elimination of villages classified as poor, and reduce the proportion of poor families to less than 2%.
· More than 85% of villages classified as developed village, and Xaychamphone district and Bolikhamxay province officially declared free from poverty in 2020.
· Improve and establish public and private vocational schools to reach Asian standards.
· At least 55% of children aged 3-5 year are enrolled in kindergarten and pre-school.
· Less than 2% of school drop-out and exam failure for all level of education.
· More than 95% of the primary school graduation realized.
· At least 99% of enrollment in primary school achieved, 95% in lower secondary school and 65% in higher secondary school.
· Province to be declared for passing the lower secondary school education in terms of training provision level, and measles eradicated in the year 2017.
· Inequality between boys and girls in education eliminated.
· Physical exercise and sport is a normal practice for all walks of life.
· Public hospitals attain ASEAN’s standard.
· 80% health insurance coverage.
· Rates of under-nourished children and child mortality (under 1 and five) to pass the standard.
· Maternal mortality below 30 per 100,000 deliveries.
· Clean water and latrine utilization reach at least 95%.
· At least 95% of villages are model health villages, and 90% of families are model health families.
· Another 72 villages established as cultural villages, 85% as cultural families and 2 divisions as cultural divisions.