· Annual economic growth rate of at least 7.8%
· GDP of 6,682 billion kip by year 2020 and capita incomes averaging 21,979,000 kip (USD 2,730).
· Average per capita gross national income (GNI) of USD 2,320.
· Agriculture sector growth of 3.5% per annum, and a 36% share of GDP or 2,405,52 billion kip.
· Industry sector growth of 10% annually, and a 34% share of GDP or 2,271.88 billion kip
· Services sector growth of 8.8% annually, and a 30% share of GDP or 2,004.6 billion kip
· Revenue collection increased by at least 12% per year
· Export increased by 26.2% per year
· Rice production increased annually by 157 tons per year, and average consumption rate per person reaching 457 kg annually.
· Expand animal production by 3% annually, including cattle by 2%, buffalo by 1%, Pig by 4%, poultry by 4% and fish and aquatic animal by 4-5%.
· Expand rearing of each far animal species to cover 15% of all farms.
· Promote organic vegetable production to at least 25 ha.
· Encourage tree plantation of 1,000 ha per year, collect 1,000 kg of tree seed per year, and produce more than one million saplings.
· Upgrade at least 37 permanent irrigation schemes, and 36,000 m of canals to irrigate up to 10,056 ha, incl. 7,800 ha for dry season.
· Clear and expand 600 ha of rice field in the areas of Phoukham, Xiengleua and Donxat.
· Improve, repair and construct bridges and roads to be of Asian standard.
· Expand piped water supply (Nam PaPa) to cover at least 50% compared to the number of household in the districts’ town areas and big villages.
· Increase revolving volumes of goods inside the province amounting to 656 billion kip, increase export values averagely 160 billion kip per year and 224 billion kip for import.
· Complete 2 hydropower plant constructions and increase electricity coverage to 98% of households.
· Attract 140,000 tourist annually to Bolikhamxay province.
· Achieve 100% coverage of telecommunication in rural villages and achieve telephone ownership by 90 out of 100 people
· Establish production and service cooperation groups in all districts.
· Develop crime villages free up to 99% and 95% for family free from crime.
· Establish at least one provincial park in Pakxan town to promote the town as green, clean and fresh.
· Recover, maintain and preserve a forest cover of 70%.
· Rearrange, manage, inspect and reduce impacts on natural resources and environment, turn this work as part of all walk of life for generating income.